Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Talking About Relationships

Talking About Relationships..
All day today I have been overhearing people talking about relationships. For example, when I was waiting for my passion teas from Starbucks to "hit the bar" I overheard the guy making my drink saying this....
"The best way to get over a girl is ..another girl"
And I was couldn't help but ask myself if that was true, or if all guys thought this. I doubt it but now that I think of it a lot of men do try to do this. They will break up with you and then right away they are dating that "other girl." Its actually kind of disgusting ..but it happens. Then when I finally sat down in the student union to drink my tea and work on my research paper, I happened to sit next to two people talking about relationships and how they have had good ones and bad ones, So i had to blog about it. But is what the poor broken hearted man at Starbucks right? I dont know for sure, but I think not. In general it cannot be healthy to try and cover up an old bandaide with a new bandaide because it just doesn't matter if the new one is on top...the old one is still going to infect your cut.......... 

2 comments:

  1. I thought starbucks guys were supposed to be full of wisdom?! :O Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate starbucks but love this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete