Monday, February 28, 2011

I Only Have Eyes For You

I Only Have Eyes For You........  This is an interesting concept in any relationship. Dont we say this to the one we love on Hallmark cards on our anniversaries and on Valentines day? Well what does it really mean. We know it doesnt literally mean "the eyes we have are only used to look at you." That would be funny though :) We are trying to say that we can not see ourselves falling in love with anyone else. Even though this is true for many people you cant help but listen to magazine articles and movies that depict a man who says "well it doesnt hurt to look, it is my guilty pleasure, but I love my girlfriend or wife." Do we believe this? It can be close to impossible to really know what is going on in your mans head when he takes a second glance at the waiter when she walks away (although lucky me, i have not encountered this problem in my presence) It happens to many women around the world. So does this "I Only Have Eyes For You" saying stand true for your relationship? 

No comments:

Post a Comment